Mount Rinjani Trek to Summit 2 days 1 night package start from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, summit and back to Sembalun.
- This program is suitable for experienced climbers or you are able to walk up and down for an average of 8.5 hours per day.
Rinjani Trek Rates Includes :
1. Licensed and Experienced :
2. One night accommodation before trek.
3. All camping equipment:
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee.Rinjani insurance
6. Transport pick up
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Trekking Mount Rinjani Summit 2 days itinerary :
After an early breakfast we depart Senaru and travel by 4WD vehicle to Sembalun. We register at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani and Northern Lombok.
We wake at 3am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our return trek to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun in the early afternoon, from where you will be transported to your next destination.